What is the SAM Putt Lab?
SAM PuttLab is an analysis and training system based on ultrasonic sensory measurements. It analyzes the 28 most important parameters of your putting stroke and displays the results in easy to understand graphic reports. Discover your individual strengths and weaknesses for a better and more efficient training.
In training mode within seconds the system gives you personalized feedback on your putting stroke. The analysis reveals even the smallest details of your movements.
Together with international Tour Professionals, the scientists of Science&Motion have developed SAM PuttLab for golfers of all handicaps – guaranteeing high efficiency and usability of the device. To date 26 European and American Tour Professionals and several European national teams are using the device. PuttLab is a system that helps players improve due to data that the naked eye can’t see.
- First system worldwide that provides complete putting analysis
- Sensational training success on the European PGA Tour starting in 2004
- Only portable system that tracks movement with the accuracy needed to analyze putting stroke
- Direct results and immediate feedback
- Allows direct comparison to Tour Pro Results, but yet allows for individual methods